Cooking Tips: Often we make fried rice from leftover rice. It is quite simple and easy. But if you are bored of eating the same fried rice again and again, try a slightly different recipe with leftover rice. This recipe is quite spongy and tasty. Besides, it can also give a slightly different style to your breakfast. Let us know how to make delicious breakfast from leftover rice?
have breakfast with leftover rice
Leftover rice – 1/2 cup
Cumin – 1 teaspoon
Mustard – 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves – 6 to 7
Finely ground semolina – 1 cup
Gram flour – cup
curd – cup
Powdered sugar – 1 teaspoon
Ginger and green chilli paste – 1 teaspoon
Baking soda – teaspoon
salt as per taste
White sesame seeds – 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder – teaspoon
Oil – 2 spoons
-To prepare delicious breakfast, first take a jar of grinder. – Add rice, curd, gram flour and half cup of water in this jar and grind it till it becomes smooth.
– Now pour this batter in a big bowl. Add salt, green chilli, ginger, powdered sugar and semolina to it and beat it well. If the paste is too thick then add some water and mix. Because the consistency of the batter should be correct. You can add a little baking soda to it.
– After the dough is ready, keep it covered for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, pour 3 cups of water in the pan, place a stand in it and keep the water to heat.
– Now place a round shaped cake mold in it. Apply oil or grease on it. – Now put the batter in it and keep it on the stand and leave it for about 20 minutes.
– To check whether it is cooked or not, check it with a toothpick. When you feel that the dough has been cooked well, take it out with the help of a knife.
– Now add tempering to it. – For tempering, heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves and cumin seeds and let it crackle slightly. – After this, turn off the flame and add white sesame seeds and a little red chili powder into it. – Now wrap the prepared breakfast with this tempering. Your delicious breakfast is ready. Now you can serve it to your guests and family.