Live Hindi news (Health Tips) :- Red chilli, which is consumed as a spice in Indian food, not only enhances the taste of the food but the elements found in it are beneficial for health. Let us know the benefits of red chilli ( red) About this :-
helpful in losing weight
– Red chilli is helpful in reducing weight. It contains elements that reduce appetite, hence obesity remains under control.
– In case of stomach ache, eating red chilli powder mixed with hot water and jaggery provides relief.
– In case of hangover, drinking two pinches of red chilli powder mixed with lukewarm water provides relief.
Due to iron deficiency in the body, problems like anemia and fatigue occur. Adequate amounts of copper and iron are found in red chilli which helps in creating new blood cells. Folic acid is also found in red chilli which produces red blood cells in the body and removes anemia.
– Red chilli is very helpful in relieving pain caused by osteoarthritis and diabetic neuropathy. It desensitizes sensory receptors and also helps reduce inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Using red chilli in food prevents atherosclerosis.
– Due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, red chilli is used as a food preservative. Capsaicin present in red chilli destroys the bacteria called H. pylori and prevents the problem of inflammation in the intestine. Therefore it is used to avoid bowel diseases.