In today’s time, the use of Aadhaar card has increased a lot. Aadhaar card has been made mandatory by the government for many government schemes. Along with this, Aadhaar card is used as an important identity document in India today. Now it is very important for people to know about an important update related to Aadhar Card and if this work related to Aadhar Card is done in the month of September itself, then people can also save money.
UIDAI is giving a chance to people to update documents in Aadhaar card for free. Along with this, UIDAI says that people can update Aadhaar for free through documents till 14 September 2023. Earlier this free service was available only till June 14, 2023 but later it was extended till September.
Charges will also be levied on myAadhaar portal from September 15. If the update is done physically by visiting the Aadhaar centres, people will have to pay the necessary fees at the Aadhaar centres. In such a situation, people can update their Aadhar card online for free till 14th September.
aadhar card update
– You can log in using your Aadhaar number.
– Select the option ‘Proceed to update address’.
– OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Click on ‘Update Document’. Your current statement will appear.
– Aadhaar holder has to verify the details, if found correct then click on the next hyperlink.
– Now identity proof and address proof documents have to be selected from the dropdown list.
Upload the scanned copy of the address proof and click on the ‘Submit’ button. Upload copies of your documents to update them.
– Finally the Aadhaar update request will be accepted and a 14 digit Update Request Number (URN) will be generated.